With the OEM ball joint design on '94-'02 Dodge 4x4 trucks, frequent maintenance is required to prevent side-to-side movement of the front axle which can cause wear, hammering, wandering, and the dreaded "Death Wobble."
BD's Adjustable Track Bar Kit is a good solution for steering stability and is a great complement to BD's Steering Box Stabilizer.
- Built from rigid 1-3/8” DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) seamless heavy wall 0.313” tubing
- Formed and precision welded collars
- Durable, heavy-duty Poly bushings
- Adjustable to accomodate up to 4" lifts
- 1-year manufacturer parts warranty
Drilling into the truck's frame rails is required for installation of this product.
BD Adjustable Track Bar Kit - DODGE ('94-'02) 4-Wheel Drive
Click Here for installation instructions to see if you want to install this product by yourself. (1 meg)