- About This Product
DescriptionPML knew that the '07.5-'12 Dodge Cummins 6.7L trucks with the 68RFE transmission would see heavy towing use and increased fluid capacity would be a benefit. PML's Extra-Deep cast aluminum pan will give you an additional 4 quart capacity (4WD trucks) or an additional 4.5 quart capacity (2WD trucks).
The pan features internal baffles to direct oil to the filter inlet. The baffles keep the oil near the pickup tube and act as heat sink to help with cooling. Baffles also reduce sloshing.
The PML pan is a lower-cost transmission pan, but it still has these great features:
- Sand cast aluminum with 1/4" raised fins for additional cooling area
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Baffles to direct oil to the filter inlet and provide additional surface area for cooling
- Magnetic drain plug
- Flat area to drill and tap for a 1/8" NPT transmission temperature sender
- Designed to work with OEM reusable gasket
NOTE: Will not work with 3500 Cab & Chassis trucks which have an Aisin transmission.