- About This Product
The AMP Research BedStep gives easy access to the pickup bed of your '09-'18 Dodge Ram 1500 truck even with the tailgate down. Made from high-strength aluminum alloy with a durable powdercoat finish to provide long-term durability.
- BedStep stows away and deploys with the flip of the foot
- Die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage components.
- Anodized and Teflon coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Rigid, non-slip glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow or wet conditions
- 300 lb. load capacity
- Simple 10-minute bolt-on installation to the stock bumper bracket
- 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
ReviewsWrite a review
BedStep AMP - Dual Exhaust
Jan 11, 2017 | By Steve Rankin
I've used the AMP BedStep on my 3500 RAM as well as a 2500 Silverado and an F350. It was the next best thing to perfection on the HD trucks. My wife recently bought a Ram 1500 sport model with the Hemi and dual exhaust. My issue with this version is that it doesn't fit as well as I think it should. The plastic step of the BedStep touches the exhaust tip. Not only could that result in a rattle, the exhaust tip might get hot enough to damage the BedStep, especially if the truck is used for towing. The BedStep mount doesn't offer any adjustment and the exhaust is mounted too securely to make even a small adjustment to the location of the exhaust tip. My solution was to grind away some of the plastic step to clear the exhaust tip. Not the most elegant solution, but effective.