- About This Product
DescriptionMAXX Link Heavy-Duty Sway Bar End Links for full-size 4WD Dodge Ram pick-ups made from '94- Built up to 3/31/95 lifted up to 3". 12mm short stud and 3.0" center to center.
MAXX Link sway bar links are the extremely durable and cost efficient solution to the Dodge truck's reputation for chewing up OEM ball-in-socket style end links. Made from a combination of high grade steel and corrosion-resistant components, the MAXX Link system utilizes simple, effective design in conjunction with sturdy, robust parts to achieve outstanding performance and long-lasting results! No more changing your Dodge's sway bar links every fifty thousand miles!
MAXX Links are engineered to work hard and built tough to last a long time. Perfectly suited as a high-quality replacement piece or as a preventative maintenance measure.
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Direct replacement for OE sway bar end link - measures 3.0" center to center
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won't squeak or rattle
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty