- About This Product
- Install And Tech Information
DescriptionThe Bilstein 4600 Series rear shock absorber is designed specifically to help your stock height '03-'13, 2WD Ram 2500/3500 truck reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from the name Bilstein.
With this shock you get:
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Improved control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort
- Bilstein's unique piston design offers greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control
NOTE: Part numbers are the same for either 2500 or 3500 applications.
NOTE: Bilstein shock absorbers are sold as individual units. If you need a pair of shocks, increase the quantity desired to 2.
ReviewsWrite a review
Nov 1, 2017 | By Donald Tucker
Love the ride of my 2012 Ram 2500 truck now!! Thank you so much it rides like a Cadillac
Mar 8, 2017 | By Paul
Makes my 03 ride better on these Louisiana rough roads.
Install and Tech Information
How Do I Change the Shocks on My Dodge Ram truck?
TDR Issue 75 (pgs.15-16)
"At a technical seminar hosted by Geno's Garage and presented by Bilstein sales manager Scott MacDonald, I became aware of certain signs indicating that after 60,000 miles in a 2006 two wheel drive 3500 dually, the shock absorbers should be replaced.
Read more at our blog.
VideosLearn about the Bilstein 4600 Series shock absorber: