Mag-Hytec's American Axle 12.0 reardifferential cover for the '19+ Ram Cummins 3500 DRW trucks adds a quart of capacity over the stock cover (up from 3-3.5 quarts stock to 4-4.5 quarts). It is a perfect match in appearance and function to the front differential covers.
- Magnetic drain plug and anodized aluminum dipstick with magnetic insert
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealant
- Routine lube maintenance without removing the differential cover
- 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
- 303 stainless steel hardware
- Lube level reference plug
- Finned aircraft aluminum housing
- Requires allen key wrenches (included) for installation and service
- Fits with most factory suspension systems and aftermarket anti-sway bars
Perhaps the most important feature for off-road use of your four wheel drive Ram Cummins truck is the angled ramp on the bottom half of the cover, instead of a flat mounting flange. The purpose for this ramp is that if you hit a rock or other obstruction on the trail, the differential will tend to ride up and over it instead of smashing the cover into the gears.