- About This Product
- Install And Tech Information
The Bilstein 4600 Series front shock absorber is designed specifically to help your stock height '03-'12, 4WD Dodge Ram 2500/3500 truck reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from the name Bilstein.With this shock you get:
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Improved control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort
- Bilstein's unique piston design offers greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control
- Manufacturer Lifetime Warranty
NOTE: Part numbers are the same for either 2500 or 3500 applications.
NOTE: Bilstein Shock Absorbers are sold as individual units. If you need a pair of shocks, increase the quantity desired to 2.
ReviewsWrite a review
Install and Tech Information
How Do I Change the Shocks on My Dodge Ram truck?
TDR Issue 75 (pgs.15-16)
"At a technical seminar hosted by Geno's Garage and presented by Bilstein sales manager Scott MacDonald, I became aware of certain signs indicating that after 60,000 miles in a 2006 two wheel drive 3500 dually, the shock absorbers should be replaced.
Read more at our blog.
Learn about the Bilstein 4600 Series shock absorber: