- About This Product
DescriptionLooking for a lower-cost transmission pan for your '07.5-'21 Dodge Turbo Diesel 6.7L truck equipped with a 68RFE automatic transmission? PML's cast aluminum pan is the answer and helps keep the transmission fluid cooler.
The pan features internal baffles to direct oil to the filter inlet. The baffles keep the oil near the pickup tube and act as heat sink to help with cooling. Baffles also reduce sloshing.
- Increased fluid capacity for cooler temperatures (3-1/8 qts. over stock for 2WD; 2-1/2 qts. over stock for 4WD)
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
NOTE: PML pans are designed to work with the OEM reusable gasket. Depending upon the number of times you have already changed the fluid, it may require the purchase of a new trans pan gasket. '07.5-'21 trucks with 68RFE did not come with an OEM pan gasket, but use RTV sealant.
ReviewsWrite a review
Great Trans Pan
Sep 28, 2016 | By Russell Still
Pan worked great!! Used a neoprene gasket that came in a filter kit and hasn't leaked yet. Added about 2-3 qts to total capacity.