- About This Product
- Install And Tech Information
DescriptionKeep an eye on the fuel pressure in your '98.5-'02 Dodge Turbo Diesel truck to prevent failure of the expensive VP44 fuel delivery pump. Less than 5-6psi of fuel pressure can "overheat" the pump as it uses fuel to cool it. AutoMeter's Digital Stepper Motor Fuel Pressure Gauge will precisely measure your exact fuel pressure at levels of accuracy previously unheard of even in professional gauges.
The Ultra-Lite Series has a silver bezel, silver face, black lettering and an orange indicator.
The Ultra-Lite gauge features:
- Traditional incandescent lighting illuminates around the perimeter of the dial
- Includes data acquisition grade solid-state pressure transducer, providing unmatched accuracy and durability even in the harshest environments
- AutoMeter's race-proven digital stepper motor electric instruments provide unmatched accuracy while keeping hazardous fluids outside of the vehicle
- The accuracy of digital stepper motor gauges is further increased by utilizing a self calibration sequence during power up
- 12 and 16 volt compatible, compatible with nearly every street car or race car electrical system
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
Install and Tech Information
Learn about the need to watch fuel pressure from this TDR tech article. Dodge Fuel Transfer Pump.pdf