- About This Product
The AMP Research Bed Step gives easy access to the pickup bed of your '10-'18 Dodge Ram truck even with the tailgate down. Made from high-strength aluminum alloy with a durable powdercoat finish to provide long-term durability.
- BedStep stows away and deploys with the flip of the foot
- Die-cast aluminum-alloy linkage components.
- Anodized and Teflon coated to resist corrosion
- Precision, stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability
- Rigid, non-slip glass-reinforced composite step pad for safe footing even in mud, snow or wet conditions
- 300 lb. load capacity
- Simple 10-minute bolt-on installation to the stock bumper bracket
- 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
NOTE: Will not work on trucks equipped with dual exhaust.
NOTE: Will also fit 2019 to 2022 Ram 1500 Classic with a gas engine.
NOTE: Bed Step attaches to stock bumper only. Will not work with aftermarket bumpers.
Manufacturer's part # 75306-01A
ReviewsWrite a review
Aug 6, 2017 | By jack reynolds
took about an hour to install.i,m 78 years old not used to laying under a truck worked great
Works like a charm
Jul 25, 2019 | By Matt
Bolts on easily without any drilling. Very sturdy, poly step cast aluminum frame and structure. I weigh 270 lbs and it is rock solid with me stepping on it.