- About This Product
- Install And Tech Information
DescriptionThe BILSTEIN 4600 Series rear shock absorber is designed specifically to help your stock height '14-'18, Ram 4WD 2500 truck reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling, while still providing the comfortable ride that has come to be expected from the name BILSTEIN.
With this shock you get:
- Monotube gas pressure technology
- Easy to install; direct bolt-on; no modification required
- Improved control and stability, precise handling, ultimate performance, and incredible comfort
- BILSTEIN's unique piston design offers greater sensitivity and superior vehicle control
NOTE: Bilstein Shock Absorbers are sold as individual units. If you need a pair of shocks, increase the quantity desired to 2.
ReviewsWrite a review
Oct 15, 2020 | By Shane
Just wanted to give some feedback on my purchase so could pass along. I purchased the full set of 4600's for my 2017 Ram 3500 drw 4x4. Install time no air tools less than a hour and half. Final result... indescribable! The difference these shocks made is night and day! Even a better ride than the day I drove it home 84k miles ago.
Install and Tech Information
How Do I Change the Shocks on My Dodge Ram truck?
TDR Issue 75 (pgs.15-16)
"At a technical seminar hosted by Geno's Garage and presented by Bilstein sales manager Scott MacDonald, I became aware of certain signs indicating that after 60,000 miles in a 2006 two wheel drive 3500 dually, the shock absorbers should be replaced.
Read more at our blog.