- About This Product
This Bilstein 5100 Series rear shock absorber that fits lifted '13 -'18 Ram 3500 4WD trucks is valved for off-road use, and has a longer piston travel to accommodate lifted suspensions. Since it is valved for off-road use, you should expect the shock to feel stiffer than a "street" shock like the 4600 Series.
It features Bilstein's superior monotube high gas pressure design for the utmost in consistent fade-free performance and long life. With this shock absorber you get:
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- 46mm Digressive Piston with Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Zinc-plated steel body, Triple-C-Technology coating
NOTE: The Bilstein 5100 Series rear shock absorber is recommended for Ram 3500 trucks with up to a 1" leveling kit installed on the front suspension.
The Bilstein 5100 Series shocks are not designed for a SPECIFIC Dodge Ram application. They are a "multi-application" shock that will fit the Dodge Ram trucks with stock height, up to 2" lifted, front suspension. For stock, vehicle-specific applications, see the Bilstein 4600 Series Yellow/Blue shocks.
NOTE: Bilstein Shock Absorbers are sold as individual units. If you need a pair of shocks, increase the quantity desired to 2.