- About This Product
DescriptionHave you had a bottle of Diesel Exhaust Fluid sitting around for awhile? Nervous about putting it in your truck's DEF tank? If the DEF concentrate is not correct, injectors may become clogged and the DEF will not work properly.
Check the urea concentration with this handy DEF tester. The tester is accurate at all temperatures.
- Test Urea Concentrate of Diesel Exhaust Fluid
- If mixture is 0.7% off, mfg suggest replacing the DEF and identifying the problem
- Temperature compensating discs test DEF hot or cold
- Tester is a cost effective tool to test DEF
- If DEF is not tested, it will cause harm to the vehicle
ReviewsWrite a review
Aug 4, 2017 | By Robert
Works well,make sure to rinse with good def fluid after use