Mag-Hytec's AA12-9.25 front differential cover for the '14-19, 2500/'13-'19 Dodge Ram 3500 adds a quart of capacity over the stock cover (up from 2.5 quarts stock to 4.5 quarts). It is a perfect match in appearance and function to the rear differential covers.
- Magnetic drain plug and anodized aluminum dipstick with magnetic insert
- O-rings require no gaskets or sealant
- Routine lube maintenance without removing the differential cover
- 1/8 NPT temperature sender port
- 303 stainless steel hardware
- Lube level reference plug
- Finned aircraft aluminum housing
- Requires allen key wrenches (included) for installation and service
Perhaps the most important feature for off-road use of your four wheel drive Dodge Turbo Diesel is the angled ramp on the bottom half of the cover, instead of a flat mounting flange. The purpose for this ramp is that if you hit a rock or other obstruction on the trail, the differential will tend to ride up and over it instead of smashing the cover into the gears.