- About This Product
Replacement battery cable sets can cost well over $400 from Mopar and we've received many requests for high quality but more reasonably priced battery cables. We found them!
These heavy-duty Ram replacement cable kits are made from 2/0 ("two-aught") cable for the starter and engine block grounds. The tin-plated copper terminals are crimped with a 12-ton hydraulic crimper and are then sealed with adhesive-lined shrink wrap to help prevent corrosion from the battery's acidic fumes.
Cables are shipped with anti-corrosion battery washers and military-style battery terminals with "Nylox" style lock nuts.
Battery Cable Kit Includes:
- Positive 2/0 battery-to-battery
- Positive 2/0 battery-to-starter with starter relay
- Left negative with 3 wires
- Right negative with 2 wires
- 2 Positive and 2 Negative military-style battery terminals
- 4 Lock nuts
- 2 Red and 2 Black military-style battery terminal covers
- 2 Sets of terminal protector washers
- 5 Mountable and 5 normal zip ties
ReviewsWrite a review
Jun 23, 2020 | By Adam Hauseman
Me and my buddy (Diesel Mechanic by trade) installed this on my 08 Mega Cab and were really impressed with the quality of the product and that every wire was clearly labeled. This is without a doubt the way to go if you have broken or corroded terminals/ cables.