- About This Product
- Install And Tech Information
DescriptionMAXX Links Heavy-Duty Sway Bar End Links for full-size 4WD Dodge Ram pick-ups built from April '95-'97. MAXX Link sway bar links are the extremely durable and cost efficient solution to the Dodge truck's reputation for chewing up OEM ball-in-socket style end links.
Made from a combination of high grade steel and corrosion-resistant components, the MAXX Link system utilizes simple, effective design in conjunction with sturdy, robust parts to achieve outstanding performance and long-lasting results! No more changing your Dodge's sway bar links every fifty thousand miles!
MAXX Links are engineered to work hard and built tough to last a long time. Perfectly suited as a high-quality replacement piece or as a preventative maintenance measure.
- Wear prone stock ball socket is replaced with a long-lasting, simple and robust design
- Thermoplastic/urethane bushings perform better and last longer than original equipment rubber design
- Features include 4140 alloy steel eyelets, drawn over mandrel steel tubing and grade 8 bolts
- Direct replacement for OE sway bar end links - measures 3" center to center
- Maintenance-free, corrosion resistant, and won't squeak or rattle
- 100% American Made and covered by the MAXXLinks Limited Warranty
This kit is for 1995 model trucks built after 3/31/95 with a 12mm tapered stud and 3" inches center to center lifted up to 3 inches.
ReviewsBe the first to write a review
Install and Tech Information
Download SMX-1224 Installation Instructions.pdf