- About This Product
DescriptionThe Gates Micro-V K081264 serpentine belt for your '03-'12 Dodge Cummins Turbo Diesel truck is designed to be the quietest and highest performing belts in the industry. For trucks with air-conditioning.
With this belt you get:
- Special belt constructions eliminate belt noise, reduce tension loss and solve problem drive applications.
- Last 50%-60% longer than value line belts.
- Precision ground to assure optimum belt-to-pulley fit.
- Special formation process for precise dimensional control.
- Reinforced with stretch-resistant, thermally active polyester tensile members.
- Meets or exceeds SAE J1459 specifications.
While the belt is off for replacement, give the belt tensioner pulley a spin and listen for bearing noises. A squealing belt can be a sign that the belt tensioner is failing and causing belt misalignment.
BE SYSTEM SMART
The best way to prevent belt failure is to Be System Smart and think I60 & R90. Inspect the serpentine system at 60K miles and replace worn components by 90K miles or as advised by the manufacturer.