- About This Product
DescriptionThis PML front differential cover for '03-'12 Dodge Ram 3500 and '03-'13 2500 trucks with an AAM 9.25 differential is designed to provide clearance for the u-bolts and the suspension interference found on their other cover (#10740).
This differential cover has oil fill/level check and drain holes to make it easy to follow the 15K oil change interval that Dodge specifies for the AAM axles used in 2003 and newer Ram 2500 & 3500 trucks. This part has an undrilled boss for a temperature sensor.
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures (approximately 0.5 qt. over stock)
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
ReviewsWrite a review
AAM9.25 PML Cover
Aug 1, 2017 | By Len Hirshman
It is easily installed on a stock front end, once you get the old cover off, that part requires skill with rusted bolts.
PML diff cover
Jan 9, 2017 | By Paul C. Oswald
Well built, high quality cover. Fits much better on my 2009 Ram 3500 4x4 than the competitor cover you sell (which I sent back to Mag-Hytec and swapped out for a tranny cover). Only complaint is you don't mention it's in the white. I thought it was painted gray. Had to get it powder coated.