- About This Product
DescriptionBD's two-piece offset pulse exhaust manifold for '07.5-'18, 6.7L Dodge Cummins applications is cast from high-silicon ductile iron which can withstand extremely high temperatures, as well as the additional weight created by bigger single or twin turbo systems.
Horsepower creates heat - pure and simple. On a high-output engine like the Dodge/Cummins, high exhaust gas temperature (EGT) is enough to cause the stock exhaust manifold to crack.
- Cast of high silicon ductile iron to withstand extreme temperature cycling caused during DPF regeneration and in high performance applications
- Thick walled casting and integral slip joint prevents cracking and exhaust leaks
- Manifold is pre-drilled with a 1/8 NPT port for an EGT probe
- 6.7L performance stock replacement manifold for use with the Holset HE351 Turbo
- Larger porting design than others will handle any increase in power
- Experience quick spool times and low drive pressures with an overall increase in performance
- Open throat outlet flange outperforms the stock manifold