- About This Product
DescriptionBD Diesel steering box stabilizer for '03-'18 Ram 4X4 pickup trucks is designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour, it eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box. It works with standard as well as the Mopar/Borgeson 6-bolt steering boxes.
- Virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point
- More positive steering feel
- Silver vein powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation
- High-strength mounting hardware
- Compatible with most swaybar drop brackets in lifted trucks
ReviewsWrite a review
Works great with Carli tortion Seay bar
Aug 28, 2019 | By WillIam Weatherford
Just installed on 2015 Ram 2500 with Carli backcountry 3" lift. The steering brace works with the Carli sway bar.
Aug 17, 2018 | By Gill Bearnson
This stabilizer reduces steering wander and that constant correction force needed on a sloped road. I would do it again.