- About This Product
DescriptionBD Diesel steering box stabilizer for '03-'20 Ram 4X4 pickup trucks is designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour, it eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box. It works with standard as well as the Mopar/Borgeson 6-bolt steering boxes.
- Virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point
- More positive steering feel
- Silver vein powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation
- High-strength mounting hardware
- Compatible with most swaybar drop brackets in lifted trucks
ReviewsWrite a review
Fit my 14 ram 3500 cab and chassis
May 22, 2021 | By Gavin Connin
Installed this along with a new steering box to try and help my wandering wheel. seemed to help. The fit and quality was great and simple install.
Works great with Carli tortion Seay bar
Aug 28, 2019 | By WillIam Weatherford
Just installed on 2015 Ram 2500 with Carli backcountry 3" lift. The steering brace works with the Carli sway bar.
Aug 17, 2018 | By Gill Bearnson
This stabilizer reduces steering wander and that constant correction force needed on a sloped road. I would do it again.