- About This Product
Do You Need a Compelling Reason to Join the Turbo Diesel Register?
Since 1993, the TDR membership group and writing staff have "been there, done that." We've accumulated millions of miles of knowledge and are more than willing to share our enthusiasm for this great truck. Just ask us…
- Ask us about the Ram 1500 EcoDiesel and its options; features and benefits; fuel mileage; and performance.
- Ask us about aftermarket accessories for the 1500/2500/3500 consumer pickup trucks.
- Ask us about work truck accessories for the 3500/4500/5500.
- Ask us about biodiesel fuels.
- Ask us about technical service bulletins, product recalls and software "flashes" that may apply to your truck.
- Ask us about the 12-valve engine's "killer dowel pin."
- Ask us about Block-53 repair and the engines that are affected.
- Ask us about the '98.5-'02 24-valve engine's need for adequate fuel pressure.
- Ask us about DPFs, NACs, DOCs and the Cummins 6.7-liter engine's emissions aftertreatment components.
- Ask us about lube oils, brake pads, antifreeze, performance boxes…the list is endless.
ReviewsWrite a review
Turbo diesel reg
Feb 12, 2017 | By Stephen cornich