- About This Product
DescriptionMany Dodge/Cummins Turbo Diesel truck owners have requested a high-performance version of the Vulcan Transfer Pump Relocation Kit that we currently offer. For those owners, we offer the Vulcan "BIG LINE" Kit. The kit differs from the cost-effective "Relo Kit" in the following ways:
- The hose from the tank to the relocated transfer pump is the same 3/8" diameter as the "Relo Kit" hose, but the hose is rated for 100 psi and the fittings are larger.
- The hose from the transfer pump to the fuel filter assembly is 1/2" diameter and is rated for 100 psi.
- The fittings are larger and they eliminate the factory banjo bolts that are used for fuel piping.
- There is an additional 1/2" diameter hose that goes from the fuel filter outlet to the VP-44 injection pump.
- Adapters are available for use with aftermarket (FASS) fuel transfer pumps.
- (5) M1208 - Metric adapters w/seals
- (3) POE08 - 90 degree Push-lock swivel 08
- (1) P0188 - 1/2 Push-lock x 08 JIC swivel
- (2) 240486 - 3/8 MNPT x 08 maile JIC adapters
- (1) BRKT - Pump bracket w/2 self-threading screws
- (1) EPH -Extended pump harness and loom
- (3) CBLT - Cable ties
- (14) FL500 - 1/2 fuel line
NOTE: If you are replacing the OEM fuel transfer pump with a FASS DDRP pump, you will need to add the FASS Relocation Bracket to your order.
ReviewsWrite a review
Mar 21, 2019 | By Avery Haynie
Customer service is awesome