- About This Product
DescriptionVulcan Performance has developed a kit that enables '98.5 - '02 truck owners to relocate the engine's problematic fuel transfer pump.
The kit consists of:
- (3) M1206 - Metric Adapters w/seals
- (2) PO166 - 3/8 push lock x 06 JIC swivel
- (1) POE06 - 90 degree Push-lock swivel 06
- (1) BRKT -Pump bracket w/2 self-threading screws
- (1) EPH - Extended pump harness and loom
- 9 feet of 3/8" Parker fuel line
- (2) 240486 - 08 x 3/8 male pipe adapters for Holley-4601
- (2) RT - Ring terminals for Holley
- (1) CLMP - 3/8 hose clamp
- (3) CBLT - Cable ties
We worked with Vulcan to develop a simple and affordable kit to address the key point of lift-pump relocation. Vulcan tested the special Geno's Garage kit that uses a 3/8" replacement hose and only goes to the fuel filter. The result: Vulcan noted no difference in pressure as verified with his electric gauge in the cab of his truck, and with pre- and post-filter readings using a mechanical gauge. With the positive outcome of their test, we are pleased to offer this simple and cost effective kit for relocating the fuel transfer pump.
NOTE: Pump not included with relocation kit.
NOTE: The fuel line included with this kit is compatible with bio-diesel fuel.
NOTE: If you are relocating a FASS DDRP fuel pump with this kit, you will need to add the FASS Relocation Bracket and inline fuel filter FF5079 to your order.
ReviewsWrite a review
transfer pump relocation kit
Nov 23, 2016 | By Chris MacNeil
I bought a Fass DRP and of course I want to do the beat job possible so I got the Vulcan relocation kit with the 3/8 line. Fits and works as it should. No worries about fuel pressure issues now.