- About This Product
- Install And Tech Information
DescriptionVulcan Performance has developed this kit that enables '98.5-'02 Dodge Cummins truck owners to relocate the engine's problematic fuel transfer pump.
The kit consists of:
- (3) M1206 - Metric Adapters w/seals
- (2) PO166 - 3/8 push lock x 06 JIC swivel
- (1) POE06 - 90 degree Push-lock swivel 06
- (1) BRKT -Pump bracket w/2 self-threading screws
- (1) EPH - Extended pump harness and loom
- 9 feet of 3/8" Parker fuel line
- (2) 240486 - 08 x 3/8 male pipe adapters for Holley-4601
- (2) RT - Ring terminals for Holley
- (1) CLMP - 3/8 hose clamp
- (3) CBLT - Cable ties
We worked with Vulcan to develop a simple and affordable kit to address the key point of lift-pump relocation. Vulcan tested the special Geno's Garage kit that uses a 3/8" replacement hose and only goes to the fuel filter. The result: Vulcan noted no difference in pressure as verified with his electric gauge in the cab of his truck, and with pre- and post-filter readings using a mechanical gauge. With the positive outcome of their test, we are pleased to offer this simple and cost effective kit for relocating the fuel transfer pump.
NOTE: Pump not included with relocation kit.
NOTE: The fuel line included with this kit is compatible with bio-diesel fuel.
NOTE: If you are relocating a FASS DDRP fuel pump with this kit, you will need to add the inline fuel filter FF5079 to your order.
ReviewsWrite a review
Oct 28, 2018 | By SAM E
Installed it on my 1999 Ram 2500, lift pump failed 1000 miles from home while camping. Changing the pump was so much easier than when it was on the engine block.
transfer pump relocation kit
Nov 23, 2016 | By Chris MacNeil
I bought a Fass DRP and of course I want to do the beat job possible so I got the Vulcan relocation kit with the 3/8 line. Fits and works as it should. No worries about fuel pressure issues now.
Install and Tech Information
Download Vulcan Transfer Pump Relo Kit.pdf