- About This Product
- Install And Tech Information
DescriptionAre you tired of rooting around in cold, soggy weather for the OEM block heater plug? The block heater provided on the Cummins Turbo Diesel makes for quick warm-ups on cold mornings, but it doesn't help if you don't want to find it.
Get this universal fit block heater bumper plug and mount it wherever it is convenient for you. To install, remove the old block heater cable from the engine block and plug the attached bumper plug cable into the existing block heater for a quick and easy installation.
- Install the block heater plug in a location that works best for you
- Plug is protected behind a flip-open, waterproof cover
- Bumper plug comes with 6 ft. heater cable already attached for easy installation
- Installation instructions included
NOTE:Will NOT work on Ram EcoDiesel 1500 trucks.
ReviewsWrite a review
Block heater chord
Nov 5, 2017 | By Michael Hitchcock
The material is very stout.
Install and Tech Information
Download Universal Bumper Plug Installation.pdf
Download Block Heater Cable Install Instructions.pdf